After listening to the birthers blather on and on with their conspiracy theories, I decided to do a little digging to find out if any of our other presidents may have been illegal immigrants. My journey led me to this photo, on Wikimedia... and it's as damning as any evidence ever sharted out by the birther movement!
Look carefully at the picture, shown to the left of this text. Ronald Reagan has a "Dutch" haircut! How is that significant, you ask? "Dutch" means it comes from the Netherlands... and that's in Europe, which Google assures me isn't in the United States! Digging a little deeper, I discovered that "Reagan" is an Irish surname. "Irish" denotes Ireland, and that's a country in -- wait for it -- EUROPE!
That's right. Ronald Reagan was clearly born someplace in Europe! I've narrowed it down to either Ireland or the Netherlands... I can't be sure which, though. One thing is clear, however: Ronald Reagan was NOT a natural-born citizen of the United States!
Want more evidence? I've compiled a whole list!
- I've never seen Ronald Reagan's birth certificate, and I'm pretty sure the one hanging up in the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is a forgery. I should know. I've photoshopped a few pictures for my job before!
- We've allegedly seen the long form birth certificate, but where oh where is the short form birth certificate, huh?
- Remember the movie "Bedtime for Bonzo?" The monkey he was in that movie with clearly wasn't born in the United States. Foreign friends can only mean one thing... he's a foreigner!
- Reagan played an American in every movie he ever starred in. What were you hiding, Reagan? Afraid to let your European side out in a movie that might hit a little too close to home?
- Reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. If that doesn't seem fishy to you, I don't know what would!
- Why hasn't Reagan responded to these allegations? Sure, he's dead and I haven't published this yet, but that's NOT an acceptable excuse!
- Kim Kardashian is a Hollywood star. Need I say more?!
- What was the name of the doctor that delivered Ronald Reagan? Where was he born? Where's his birth certificate?
- He sure seemed awfully confident when he told Mikhail Gorbachev to "tear down [that] wall." Spend some time near the Berlin Wall, Mr. President? Maybe in your YOUTH?!
- I was born in December of 1979. I was a baby still when Reagan took office. At that time, nor at any point during his Presidency, did Ronald Reagan EVER come to my house and tell me, to my face, that he was born in the United States
Questions abound. Answers do not. And I will not rest until the truth is discovered by all!